Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hooray for awards!

The adorable Meg Mig of princess. hippie. love. has graciously given me the Liebster Blog Award!


The Liebster is given to new, up and coming bloggers.
 "Liebster" is German in origin, meaning "dearest, beloved, or favorite."

Thank you very much Meg Mig! There are so, so many wonderful bloggers,
I feel very humbled to be one of the chosen five.

Now it's time to pass on the love! So here are my fabulous five:

Jessica and Whitney at Fanciful

Sarah & Kristina at Girls in the Green Boots


Sarah at Simply Sarah

Terri at Stylish Sass


I couldn't have imagined how tough it would be to narrow it down to just five! Wish I could give out more! 
Not only has this blog become a great outlet for self expression, 
but I've also had the fortune of getting to know all you pretty ladies and lads!


So, in order to accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.





4 comments:

his little lady said...

yay, congrats on your award girly girl :)
xo TJ

polka dotted lipstick said...

Elizabeth, congrats to you!! & thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! You are too sweet! Sarah & I are both excited and very honored!! Thanks so much, lovely! xo

http://girlsinthegreenboots.blogspot.com/

Megs said...

It's very well deserved! :) Keep on posting :) xo, Megs

http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats on your Liebster award lady!! You deserve it!! I am always swooning over your posts, and am extremely flattered you picked us! Thank YOU sooo much and I totally agree, it has been sooo fun getting to know other bloggettes (you especially being one of my faves!).
XO, Jessica