Thursday, October 25, 2012

How to wear it: Gameday Edition

How to wear it: Gameday Edition

How to wear it: Gameday Edition by elizabetheuna featuring current/elliott


I'm really feeling the gameday spirit today since J and I are going to Tuscaloosa
 this weekend to cheer on the Tide. When I have a date with Bryant-Denny,
 a cute top and skinny jeans are my go to items for cooler gamedays.
 Hate to jet off! But we're heading out this afternoon.
 Can't wait for a fun weekend of tailgating with the fam.
As you can see, it's kind of our favorite thing.




Happy weekend gals!



TWITTER                    PINTEREST

2 comments:

Terri said...

You two are so cute! Hey, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog so you can see. http://stylishsass.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

Unknown said...

Love your blog!! Now following! I'd love for you to check out mine!
Kal
www.kalleemae.blogspot.com