Sunday, April 14, 2013

Showtime.





Told you, she's a bomber

Cardigan-H&M, Shirt-J.Crew Factory, Jeans-Banana Republic, Shoes-Modcloth, Sunnies-H&M, Necklace-Max&Cleo

Yikes, guys! What a wild couple of weeks.
J and I are finally in the new house.
Yes unpacked boxes have taken over our lives, but we are moved in!
Things will be getting crazier until summer finally makes her arrival.

It's show week for our musical at school { theater & choir teacher, here;) }...
so that means late night rehearsals all week. 
 Lots to do, but so excited for the kids because they've been amazing.

If you follow me on Instagram {@elizabetheuna} you've probably seen that
my brother and his precious wife welcomed their second baby boy a couple of weeks ago.
The lovely Leigh-Anne O'Neal captured a few shots of the new family of four.
{Leigh-Anne also did our wedding pics and we just love her}
This proud aunt had to share! Check out their post here.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute are you!? I just love this outfit! Following you now :) I would love to collaborate sometime if you're interested!

Jessica Jean Blog

Elizabeth said...

YOU'RE the cute one;) Thanks so much! I would love to collaborate! Shoot me an email! elizabetheuna@gmail.com