Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Why I'm loving the hiccups.

Tee: ASOS Maternity, Utility Vest: Old Navy {last year} but love this and this,
Denim: Gap Maternity, Booties: Vince Camuto {similar here}, Pearls: EBay, Lips: MAC-Viva Glam V

I've heard everybody talk about feeling baby hiccups during pregnancy...
moms saying they felt them as early as 20 weeks, etc.
Nothing for this gal though. Almost 30 weeks and not a hiccup in sight.
He must have read his mama's mind because
almost everyday last week I was awaken with his hiccup-thumping goodness.
Just reminds me that there is a real little person in there,
this is no stunt-bump people;)

I haven't done an update in a while so here's what's going on with baby and me at 30 weeks:

How far along: 30 weeks 

Baby is the size of: a large eggplant

Maternity clothes: 
Lawd yes. I tried managing with larger sizes in regular clothing but that
strategy isn't so successful for the taller folks.

Sleep: 
Still varies but hasn't been too bad.

Best moment of the week:
Finally getting things accomplished with the nursery
and feeling this boy getting bigger by the day.

Miss anything: 
Sushi was wanting me baaaad this week:/

Food cravings: 
Loving sour stuff....gummies, sour straws...I'm channeling my inner 6th grader.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
So far we're good.

Have you started to show yet:
Yep.

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out: We're currently half out/half flat as a pancake.

Wedding rings on or off: 
The rivets I had put in my engagement ring to keep it from sliding all over the place
are unfortunately not agreeing my knuckles at the moment.

Happy or moody most of the time:
Haha, the hormones have been loud and proud this week.

Looking forward to:
Getting the furniture and bedding complete.

I also of course couldn't leave you guys without sharing my pick of the week.
As spring slowly starts making its appearance I'm going
to be in major maxi need. I came across this skirt in a bold stripe and am dying...
Snag it for 13 bucks {not kidding} here!


P.S. Today is the last day to enter the Kensie giveaway! 
Don't miss out guys cause their stuff is adorable!
You can register here


Linking up with...
Mix It Monday
Friday's Fab Favorites
Three-fer Thursday

6 comments:

Amy Shaughnessy said...

This is such a cute t-shirt! Thankfully Asos has the cutest maternity stuff ever. I was joking yesterday that most moms are probably spending their last few weeks getting the baby's room together and I'm rushing to finish reading a book and finish all seasons of Castle before baby gets here. Priorities. Ha! I did make a list of things I need before the baby comes so I haven't been completely lazy...

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

I really love this look. The window pane print tee is so adorable with your cargo vest! Best of luck finishing up the nursery! That has got to be a really fun project!! (And thanks for sharing your look with Mix it Monday!)

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous! I have this same vest and I haven't tried it with short sleeves, cute! Thanks for linking up today!

Unknown said...

Hey! Haven't been by in SOOO long!

You look so adorable! That top with the vest is so cute :)

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

Bethany said...

You look fabulous!! I love that top paired with the vest, so adorable! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.

xo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com

Joy Shana said...

You look beautiful pregnant, love the top and jacket
Shana-Style