Friday, February 28, 2014

Holy nine months!


Dress: ASOS Maternity {similar here and here}, Duster: Stein Mart{love this one},
Booties: Sole Society {similar here}, Bag: Marc Jacobs {similar here}, Lips: MAC-Viva Glam I,
Necklace: Stella Rae, c/o; White Turquoise Bracelet: Harper Designs, c/o 

Well that flew by, huh?
I cannot believe we are already at nine months...crazy!
The nursery is still not completely pulled together but thankfully
my mom is coming up this weekend so we should 
{emphasis on should} get that knocked out.

My wardrobe is slowly starting to dwindle the bigger this belly gets.
Since I'm refusing to buy any more maternity clothes with such little time left in my pregnancy,
jewelry has pretty much been my saving grace in changing up looks.
I literally swooned when I received these stone bangles from Harper Designs.
Each bracelet is handmade and such a gorgeous statement piece!
So excited about soon having these on my arm with my little boy in my arms:)

Have a great weekend!! xo




1 comment:

Kelly said...

You are absolutely glowing!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes