Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Black + white + WIWW Link-Up

Top: Brina Box, c/o; Polka Dot Skinnies: here and here; Heels: here; Bag: gifted

Brenna, Grace, and I got a kick out of how each of our looks
reflect such different, crazy weather we're all experiencing right now.
{Observe Brenna in the tropics and Grace in the snow, haha}

This adorable Brina Box top will be perfect for transitioning through all of the ridiculous weather.
Whether it's 75 degrees like it was yesterday,
or 45 as it's suppose to be tomorrow...
you kill me Alabama!

P.S. If you missed my Tory Burch Handbag Giveaway, there's still time to enter here!

Two features of the week:
Little Sloth                                                    Lipgloss and Lace




Instagram Link-Up Requirements:
1. We ask that you please follow the hosts on Instagram: @bygracelee | @elizabetheuna | @chicstreetstyle | and use the hashtag #wiwwlinkup when posting on Instagram.
2. We will pick ONE blog from the link-up and ONE Instagram post from #wiwwlinkup to feature on the link-up every week, so be sure to let your friends know! We will also contact you if you are featured!

Gracefullee Made

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun is your outfit!! Love the pattern mixing and those shoes!

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

Unknown said...

Mixing prints and a pop of color!!! This is everything I love about an outfit! Beautiful done, I LOVE this look!!

-Melissa
Mahogany Closet

Unknown said...

Mixing prints and a pop of color!!! This is everything I love about an outfit! Beautiful done, I LOVE this look!!

-Melissa
Mahogany Closet

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, I love those polka dot skinnies! I am definitely going to need to pick some up for myself! So cute!

Straight A Style said...

Love this mix of prints! You are fabulous!

Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

Unknown said...

I LOVE the mixed prints here. And the peplum top is so cute!

http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Fanny said...

Interesting thougghts