Friday, August 7, 2015

Game day ready.

Top + shorts: Riffraff, c/o; Bag: Prima Donna, c/o; Sunnies: KW; Necklaces: Kendra Scott, c/o;
Max & Chloe, c/o; Bracelet: Kendra Scott, c/o; Ring: Kendra Scott; Earrings: Kendra Scott, c/o

Ok.
First I need to say that I 100% would not be wearing these
wedges for a game day in Tuscaloosa!
{Gone are those days of all day heels since college-haha}
I do, however, adore these matching separates from Riffraff
for a day of cheering on my Tide.

You gals also need to check out their game day collection here.
So many cute tops and accessories!
I snagged a little something yesterday I can't wait to share with you guys:)

Cheers to the weekend and being one day closer to fall!


9 comments:

Whitney and Blaire said...

I didn't know you were an Alabama fan. We are so looking forward to the Georgia/ Alabama game this fall in Athens! This is the cutest game day look, and perfect for those early games where it is sooooo hot!
xo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod

What Nicole Wore said...

I'm feeling some major love for this blown up herringbone look. How awesome that these are separates? I definitely thought it was a romper and had flashbacks to trying to use a portapotty in a romper during my college game days...not so fab hahaha.

Bella B said...

I really like the romper look, without is romper issues, lol.

Great print, too.

xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

mahryska said...

love it!!
kisses from dubai ♥
www.mahryska.com

KP said...

How amazing is this set, such great unexpected colors!

Eleventh & Sixteenth

Dress in Sparkles said...

Such a fun two piece! Definitely perfect for game day!

xo Kylie
www.dressinsparkles.com

Daily Sports USA said...

Such a lovely matching set, love the color combo, perfect for the game day.

Unknown said...

What an unexpected print! I love the contrasting red with the black and white, its so spunky. Those wedges are spot on, too!

Kate
kateintheclassroom.com

Megan said...

Love this whole look on you!

www.loveprettyis.blogspot.com

Xo,
-Megan