Monday, September 21, 2015

A butterfly maxi



Monogram Bag: Mimic Design; Top: Lulu*s, c/o {old but love this and this for fall}; Skirt: Chicwish, c/o; 
Bangles: Blake Valentine + Earrings: Blake Valentine, c/o

A few loves happening right now:

First, I haven't sported a maxi skirt in a while
and this butterfly print has me asking why??
The weather here in Alabama changes daily this time of year,
so I'm all about pieces that can easily transition.

Secondly, I want to share with you guys a dainty, versatile jewelry line that's
amazing because it can easily be mixed with your existing pieces:
 Blake Valentine. This arm stack has already become a daily staple.
Their line is so affordable, rack up as many pieces as you want!

Third, this gorgeous cross-body bag from Mimic Design.
It will absolutely be on repeat through the fall!

This week is going to be a bit of a crazy one.
There are some exciting things happening with our family
 that I can't wait to share!
{I'm not pregnant if that's what you're thinking, haha}
Stay tuned:)


7 comments:

Happy Medley said...

how gorgeous is this skirt - seriously!

Happy Medley

mahryska said...

great look sweetie..
kisses from dubai ♥
www.mahryska.com

Mary said...

Gorgeous skirt! And I love the way you paired it with the lace crop top. Really beautiful!

http://marymurnane.com

Danielle said...

It's the first time I visit your blog and like it very much. This is such a nice feminine look! Love the style and colors of the skirt! Have a nice day!

www.spring2spring.com

Leah Behr said...

You are rocking that top babe! You look amazing!

xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

Leah Behr said...

You are rocking that top babe! I just love it!

xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

Unknown said...

I absolutely love how bright and colourful this skirt is!

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com