Monday, October 12, 2015

Scarf love + Sole Society



Booties: Sole Society, c/o; Scarf: ASOS; Sweater: H&M {old, similar here}; Denim: here; Bag: Tory Burch

I'm such a scarf hoarder.
The more, the better.
This one really takes the cake though, y'all.
I knew I wanted to pair it with these Sole Society booties because, let's face it,
 I'll be pairing everything with these booties all season long;)

Fall agenda update...
I got Hugh's Halloween costume last week so we can check that off the list.
Next, I'm thinking we need to get this boy to a pumpkin patch.
Stay tuned!

Have a wonderful week! xoxo


4 comments:

Unknown said...

This scarf is so beautiful! I love the soft peachy colour in it.

https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

Anna Demko said...

I love yous scarf! This is perfect fall outfit

Anna
Happy Medley

Unknown said...

Fabulous scarf! I love that it's a unique plaid!

Lifestyle by Joules

Unknown said...

I love that scarf! It ties in so well with the color palette of your outfit. Perfect fall look!

Zahra
www.lovezahra.com