Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Lyon + Post and WIWW



My ladies.
I'm so excited to chat with you about one of my recent finds.
I hear from so many that love online shopping but their
biggest drawback is not knowing how an item will fit.
Problem solved thanks to Lyon + Post.

Lyon + Post offers gorgeous pieces.
{Seriously, I had the hardest time narrowing down what to choose for my shipment!}
Simply select the pieces you would like sent to try on.
Here's the best part...
no subscription, no fee, no shipping cost.
Only pay for the pieces you love and want to keep!

I picked out a couple of sweaters, a beautiful black cape,
and a pair of denim since I love trying out new designers.
I adored every single piece and am such a fan now.

I definitely recommend you guys give Lyon + Post a try.
You will not regret it!


Thanks so much for stopping by today's link up and Happy Thanksgiving!

Two features of the week:
Upbeat Soles                                                         The Red Closet Diary



Instagram Link-Up Requirements:
1. We ask that you please follow the hosts on Instagram: @bygracelee | @elizabetheuna | @chicstreetstyle | and use the hashtag #wiwwlinkup when posting on Instagram.
2. We will pick ONE blog from the link-up and ONE Instagram post from #wiwwlinkup to feature on the link-up every week, so be sure to let your friends know! We will also contact you if you are featured!

Gracefullee Made


5 comments:

Leelo said...

You look beautiful and I love that outfit!

Aline Rocha Taddei Brodbeck said...

Lady Like with jeans? That's it! It's possible. This look is proof. The outfit is beautiful, super feminine, very delicate and elegant.

Aline Brodbeck
Femina - Modéstia e Elegância

Regina L. L. Wells | You Are a Daisy said...

I love the sweater in this post, but the sweater you were wearing for the unboxing is fabulous too! I love the chunkier and mixed knits! Beautiful!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Regina

Happiness at Mid Life said...

Beautiful look, love those jeans.

Alice
www.happinessatmidlife.com

The Gifted Gabber said...

What a fabulous fall look! Looks like perfection! -- Amy @ http://thegiftedgabber.com