Friday, August 26, 2016

Fall shoes for the fam.

Me- Dress: SheIn, c/o; Flats: Payless, c/o; Backpack+Diaperbag: Fawn Design {sold out but restocking soon!}, c/o
Hugh- Shirt: Old Navy, Denim: Target, Shoes: Payless, c/o

Happy Friday!
I hope everyone has had a good ease back into the school flow.
Hugh started his first day of mother's morning out on Monday.
He was so exhausted when I picked him up I had to carry him to the car.
Definitely not typical Hugh behavior, but he had a great day!

As I told you guys before,
it can be so difficult finding good shoes for him that are durable but also good looking.
These that we snagged from Payless have been perfect because he can wear 
them to school, church, wherever!
I also picked up these flats for myself that are so adorable.
 Not to mention, flats are definitely a plus during my pregnancy!
We will definitely be keeping these on rotation through the Fall season.


Hope everyone has a restful and enjoyable weekend.
Thanks so much for reading!


No comments: